- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 May 1, 2008
Barbara Walters: I had affair with U.S. senator NEW YORK (AP) — After three decades of keeping mum, Barbara Walters is disclosing a past affair with married U.S. Senator Edward Brooke, whom she remembers as “exciting” and “brilliant.” Appearing on … Continue reading
The ringtone is based upon the Mosquito device, that around 3,500 retailers have installed across the UK to keep kids away from their stores and premises. The Mosquito emits a very-high pitched whine that most people over 30 canâ€™t hear, … Continue reading
Mini-Pigs After a series of false pregnancies, farmer Chris Murray’s Pennywell Miniature pigs have given birth to eight tiny piglets at his Pennywell Farm in Devon, England. The smallest pig is named Tetley, because he’s not much bigger than a … Continue reading
If youâ€™re thinking that all your iPod can do is play music, think again. With a little ingenuity and guidance, you can turn your iPod into just about anything, whether itâ€™s a remote control or a notepad. Read on to … Continue reading
Click the link and then click the arrow pointing north. Link
We at Coffincouches.com have the mindset of thinking “Green” and we know it is different but we strongly believe in recycling. Our niche happens to be 18 gauge steel coffins which we collected from local funeral homes primarily in Southern … Continue reading
From the International Space Station Astronaut Photography Collection The Crew Earth Observations Team shares their “Top Ten” Crew Earth Observations. Link