- wordkyle: Alton Brown played a likable character on Good Eats. Since that show ended, in interviews and appearances...
- towski: Tilting at windmills.
- THE Ohio State: " I can totally see how a zombie outbreak is plausible." A zombie outbreak? Oh, Keith...
- NOPE: The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds serve as recruiting tools, but I don't know what kind of a return they...
- rrr: and that jab at blue angels and thunderbirds coming from someone that has a "todays dose of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: May 2008
My week off: Indiana Jones was extremely disappointing – 19 years of anticipation down the drain. From The Earth to the Moon is some pretty good stuff. It’s about 12 hours long and I think I have about three hours … Continue reading
Speaking of R and R . . . I don’t start my new job for a week and plan on doing a lot of R and R, which means I don’t plan on blogging at all this week.Â So this … Continue reading
The amazing (but true!) journey of a can of S & WÂ® brand black beans as they make their way across this great land of ours, and to other nations! Link
This sizzling product can make up to 20 feet of flames shoot from your exhaust tips with a touch of a button! The kitâ€™s main control box can control 2 spark plugs for optimal performance on dual-exhaust vehicles. Easy installation … Continue reading
Top snacks in dollar sales from vending machines, according to Automatic Merchandiser. 1. Snickers 2. Doritos Big Grab 3. Peanut M&Ms 4. Cheetos Crunchy 5. Cheez-It Original 6. Twix Bar 7. Strawberry Frosted Pop-Tarts 8. Rice Krispies Treat 9. Lay’s … Continue reading
For cleaning smelly hands after chopping onions or garlic, just rub them on a stainless steel spoon. The steel is supposed to absorb the odor. Burned a pot of rice? Just place a piece of white bread on top of … Continue reading
LONDON, England (CNN) — As the first splinters of sunlight spread their warmth upon the South Bank of the River Thames this morning, it became clear that after more than a century, the vision of Victorian engineer Alexander Stanhope St … Continue reading