Ronald Reagan – then a liberal Democrat – campaigns on the radio for President Truman in 1948. He also supports Hubert Humphrey for Senator from Minnesota and opposes the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 which had been passed by the Republican congress over Truman’s veto.
- Ben W.: “From the director of ‘Fast and Furious.'” Yep, I’m out.
- RPM: Is it too early to say I hate it? Because I hate it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, that GIF was awesome!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Who are these people? Is nothing sacred anymore?
- John Mackovic: At least the Island Hoppers helicopter has the right paint job and the new Magnum still carries a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From