Ronald Reagan – then a liberal Democrat – campaigns on the radio for President Truman in 1948. He also supports Hubert Humphrey for Senator from Minnesota and opposes the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 which had been passed by the Republican congress over Truman’s veto.
- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From