Every two years, the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy tests 12th graders’ practical money knowledge. The average score usually hovers around 52 percent. You can test yourself on these sample questions from the 2006 survey.
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From