- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
- John Mackovic: I think we had a couch made with the same material as your drapes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2008
The U.S. military is promising action to address conditions in a barracks at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, after a soldier’s father posted images on YouTube showing a building that he said “should be condemned.” “This is embarrassing. It’s disgusting. It … Continue reading
From my understanding, the leaders of the Catholic faith will sometimes exhume a body of a saint for public display.Â The most current is Padre Pio. The corpse of Padre Pio, exhumed amid protests from relatives and locals in his … Continue reading
LONDON, England (CNN) — Scientists in the UK are seeking 150 women to eat chocolate every day for a year in the cause of medical research. The trial, at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, eastern England, will test … Continue reading
Monday mornings . . .
This post really makes you realize how lucky you are. Here are 7 deformities that are simply indescribable by words, and very sad. Link