- Bruce Abdul: Thanks for revealing your ideas. I’d also like to convey that video games have been at any time...
- hrng: Love the title of this post
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2008
The U.S. military is promising action to address conditions in a barracks at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, after a soldier’s father posted images on YouTube showing a building that he said “should be condemned.” “This is embarrassing. It’s disgusting. It … Continue reading
From my understanding, the leaders of the Catholic faith will sometimes exhume a body of a saint for public display.Â The most current is Padre Pio. The corpse of Padre Pio, exhumed amid protests from relatives and locals in his … Continue reading
LONDON, England (CNN) — Scientists in the UK are seeking 150 women to eat chocolate every day for a year in the cause of medical research. The trial, at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, eastern England, will test … Continue reading
Monday mornings . . .
This post really makes you realize how lucky you are. Here are 7 deformities that are simply indescribable by words, and very sad. Link