- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 April 23, 2008
“We’re having sloppy-joes and wine for dinner tonight.” And that’s reason #325 why I love her.
A teacher having the Bible on his desk can be a bit of a gray area, but a teacher who is accused of burning crosses onto students’ arms with an electrostatic device is another matter. MOUNT VERNON â€” After an … Continue reading
An ABC News article that talks about a company that brought the Washington Redskins cheerleaders to India to inaugurate a cricket league who will hand the cheerleading duties to some home grown talent. Article and Video
A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America During Older Americans Month, we recognize the many ways older citizens have enriched our Nation through their character, wisdom, and love. Our country remains strong because of the foundation … Continue reading
NASHVILLE, Tenn., 4/23/08 — The number of people baptized in Southern Baptist churches fell for the third straight year in 2007 to the denominationâ€™s lowest level since 1987. Although the SBC added 473 new churches and gave more than $1.3 … Continue reading
Prince William lands helicopter in girlfriend’s garden LONDON (Reuters) – Prince William landed a Royal Air Force helicopter in the garden of the parents of his girlfriend Kate Middleton but the Ministry of Defence defended his actions, saying he achieved … Continue reading
Here’s your chance.
I’ve always been curious about stuffed animals that sing, dance, light up, or talk back. There must be a fascinating robot underneath the fur and fluff, right? Surely the robot hiding in the bear’s clothing, vestimentis ursum, is impressive. So: … Continue reading
CARACAS (Reuters) – Venezuela has forced U.S. cartoon “The Simpsons” off its airwaves, calling the show a potentially bad influence on children, and filled its morning slot with reruns of the beach-and-bikini show “Baywatch.” Full Article Too bad I just … Continue reading
People stroll around the Dutch cargo ship “Artemis” in Les Sables d’Olonne, on France’s west coast, after strong winds pushed it off course. Time Magazine