- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 April 18, 2008
Dear Technology Gods – I wish there was a “Character/Actor” button on my remote control that I could push when I watch television or a DVD.Â One push of the button would place the name of the character just below … Continue reading
Programming Note: Thursday Night Programming To Air Overnight Overnight Friday, NBC will rebroadcast part of Thursday night’s prime-time line-up after storm coverage preempted regular programming. This rebroadcast means NBC 5 will not air Saturday morning’s episode of “In Wine Country” … Continue reading
Two years ago, Stephanie Kaster of Manhattan set out to plan the birthday party of a lifetime for her daughter. Granted, little Sophie didn’t have many parties under her belt with which to compare it: She was not yet 3. … Continue reading
A little white fluffy dog was able to wag its tail again thanks to Dallas Fire-Rescue personnel who saved its life at the scene of a house fire in southeast Dallas on Thursday morning. Fire crews arrived at the house … Continue reading
A new picture book about plastic surgery aims to explain why mom is getting a flatter tummy and a ‘prettier’ nose. Full Newsweek Article
Talk about a child’s nightmare . . . MADRID, Spain: Seven middle-aged Spanish mothers who posed for a tongue-in-cheek nude calendar â€” a fundraiser for their children’s tiny, rural school â€” are now saddled with debt and 5,000 unwanted copies. … Continue reading