- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
- Ben W.: I laughed. I cried. I bought the single. This is seriously well done & funny, though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 April 18, 2008
Dear Technology Gods – I wish there was a “Character/Actor” button on my remote control that I could push when I watch television or a DVD.Â One push of the button would place the name of the character just below … Continue reading
Programming Note: Thursday Night Programming To Air Overnight Overnight Friday, NBC will rebroadcast part of Thursday night’s prime-time line-up after storm coverage preempted regular programming. This rebroadcast means NBC 5 will not air Saturday morning’s episode of “In Wine Country” … Continue reading
Two years ago, Stephanie Kaster of Manhattan set out to plan the birthday party of a lifetime for her daughter. Granted, little Sophie didn’t have many parties under her belt with which to compare it: She was not yet 3. … Continue reading
A little white fluffy dog was able to wag its tail again thanks to Dallas Fire-Rescue personnel who saved its life at the scene of a house fire in southeast Dallas on Thursday morning. Fire crews arrived at the house … Continue reading
A new picture book about plastic surgery aims to explain why mom is getting a flatter tummy and a ‘prettier’ nose. Full Newsweek Article
Talk about a child’s nightmare . . . MADRID, Spain: Seven middle-aged Spanish mothers who posed for a tongue-in-cheek nude calendar â€” a fundraiser for their children’s tiny, rural school â€” are now saddled with debt and 5,000 unwanted copies. … Continue reading