- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2008
We love Thursday night television.Â WifeGeeding and I were pretty excited to see new episodes of Survivor, 30 Rock, The Office, and CSI.Â One of the perks of owning a DVR is the ability to record two shows at once.Â … Continue reading
I’ve always wondered this, and now I have the answer. Dear Yahoo!: Before the Titanic sank, it was the largest ship in the world. What is the largest today, and how does it compare to the Titanic? Lee Mount Vernon, … Continue reading
Every Simpsons Couch Gag Here’s every couch gag done on The Simpsons up untill now. Ok, there’s actually about 6 of them missing from 230 something.
If you get a chance to meet Pope Benedict XVI during his visit to the U.S., how should you act? NPR asked Monsignor K. Bartholomew Smith. Smith knew Pope Benedict XVI back when he was Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger and has … Continue reading
With the durable and beautifully finished surgical stainless steel body, the space efficient SWV-08AM is the newest megasonic cleaning device from Coway. Designed to provide you with an easier way to remove dirt and agrochemicals, this device uses sound waves … Continue reading
WILLIAMSBURG â€” State police are investigating an assault on an unborn child after a pregnant teenage girl allegedly was slipped a cow hormone intended to abort the fetus. State police at Hollidaysburg and Williamsburg police are investigating an allegation that … Continue reading
A two-and-a-half stone cat has been hailed a real life Garfield in Italy. Full Article