- tommy: This is most likely a decent man with an addiction. He should get treatment and we should be ashamed of our...
- Al Dominique: OUTSTANDING! Great timelapse! Very creative my friend, but you always were creative. I recognized...
- Geeding: You have more faith in the amount of local people that read this blog than I do. It would be different if I...
- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2008
NEW YORK – We’re the YouTube Generation, living in the YouTube Era, in a YouTube World. And now we apparently have a YouTube Divorce. Some prominent New York divorce lawyers couldn’t think of another case where a spouse â€” in … Continue reading
BERLIN (AFP) – A 13-year-old German schoolboy corrected NASA’s estimates on the chances of an asteroid colliding with Earth, a German newspaper reported Tuesday, after spotting the boffins had miscalculated. Nico Marquardt used telescopic findings from the Institute of Astrophysics … Continue reading
BLAINE, Wash. – A 13-year-old boy hopes to win a balloon-blowing record by a nose. Blowing through one nostril at a time, Andrew Dahl inflated 213 balloons within an hour Friday â€” a feat that has been submitted for review … Continue reading
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. – Ken Griggs likes his new dog, but he preferred the old one. Then again, it might be the same dog. In a possible case of mistaken identity, Griggs said the black Labrador named Callie that he … Continue reading
JERSEY CITY, N.J. – Hiding a ring in a bouquet just wasn’t enough when a computer programmer decided to pop the question. Bernie Peng reprogrammed Tammy Li’s favorite video game, “Bejeweled,” so a ring and a marriage proposal would show … Continue reading
Jack may look like an ordinary guy, but he sure gets around, with the help of us of course –Â a small team dedicated to high quality Immersive Street-Side Imagery, and bringing mass coverage online. Mapjack.com showcases a new level … Continue reading
Ronald Reagan – then a liberal Democrat – campaigns on the radio for President Truman in 1948. He also supports Hubert Humphrey for Senator from Minnesota and opposes the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 which had been passed by the Republican … Continue reading
Here’s all of them in one place. www.PhotoshopLady.com