- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2008
NEW YORK – We’re the YouTube Generation, living in the YouTube Era, in a YouTube World. And now we apparently have a YouTube Divorce. Some prominent New York divorce lawyers couldn’t think of another case where a spouse â€” in … Continue reading
BERLIN (AFP) – A 13-year-old German schoolboy corrected NASA’s estimates on the chances of an asteroid colliding with Earth, a German newspaper reported Tuesday, after spotting the boffins had miscalculated. Nico Marquardt used telescopic findings from the Institute of Astrophysics … Continue reading
BLAINE, Wash. – A 13-year-old boy hopes to win a balloon-blowing record by a nose. Blowing through one nostril at a time, Andrew Dahl inflated 213 balloons within an hour Friday â€” a feat that has been submitted for review … Continue reading
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. – Ken Griggs likes his new dog, but he preferred the old one. Then again, it might be the same dog. In a possible case of mistaken identity, Griggs said the black Labrador named Callie that he … Continue reading
JERSEY CITY, N.J. – Hiding a ring in a bouquet just wasn’t enough when a computer programmer decided to pop the question. Bernie Peng reprogrammed Tammy Li’s favorite video game, “Bejeweled,” so a ring and a marriage proposal would show … Continue reading
Jack may look like an ordinary guy, but he sure gets around, with the help of us of course –Â a small team dedicated to high quality Immersive Street-Side Imagery, and bringing mass coverage online. Mapjack.com showcases a new level … Continue reading
Ronald Reagan – then a liberal Democrat – campaigns on the radio for President Truman in 1948. He also supports Hubert Humphrey for Senator from Minnesota and opposes the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 which had been passed by the Republican … Continue reading
Here’s all of them in one place. www.PhotoshopLady.com