- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 April 10, 2008
WASHINGTON, April 8 (UPI) — The U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service announced the recall of approximately 406,000 pounds of frozen cattle heads due to a health hazard. The FSIS said Elkhorn Valley Packing of Harper, Kan., is voluntarily recalling … Continue reading
It seemed like a great marketing campaign: a Pope Benedict XVI bobblehead riding Metro. The Church was not amused. It was the clothes. “Our concern is that this was a bad bobblehead,” said Susan Gibbs, a spokeswoman for the Archdiocese … Continue reading
Recognized by the Guinness World Records as the Northernmost Marathon on Earth, the North Pole event is run entirely across the frozen water of the Arctic Ocean. Other extreme marathons from Time magazine can be found here.
He actually skates better than I do. This post is dedicated to my friend Bone since it includes two of his favorite things.
Educational post alert! You never know when you may need to communicate the word BACON to someone in ASL, American Sign Language. Pay close attention to the video, this could mean the difference between life and death. Link
Paramedics know they can never be too careful about a patient’s health, especially when the patient is the pope. When Pope Benedict XVI visits New York City later this month, that job will fall to 14 paramedics from St. Vincent’s … Continue reading
At a meeting of Motorola Inc. executives in May 2000, Patrick Canavan loudly announced that he wouldn’t cut his hair until the company’s share price matched its all-time high of about $60 reached earlier that year. (The figure reflects a … Continue reading
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – A man who received a heart transplant 12 years ago and later married the donor’s widow died the same way the donor did, authorities said: of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Full Article