- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2008
Supermarkets have banned sales of eggs and tomato ketchup to young people in a bid to cut anti-social behaviour. About a dozen residents in the Charles Close area of Caister-on-Sea, near Great Yarmouth, have reported tomato sauce being squirted at … Continue reading
There’s a lot of geek talk involved, but scroll down and click on the links to play the game in your web browser. Link
Melanie Coles, a young web designer and artist, has set out to stimulate an intriguing viral game. She has hidden a huge painting on a rooftop somewhere in Vancouver, and is inviting people to look for it on Google Earth. … Continue reading
I like the ending. [Thanks, BSG!]
HATSUKAICHI, Hiroshima — An alligator that stands up on its back legs when water is poured on it has become popular with visitors to an aquarium here. Named “Daigoro,” the 80-centimeter-long male alligator was first spotted standing up about two … Continue reading
The only price comparison website worth drinking to as well as the only travel and short-break holiday guide you really need. The price of beer in 137 countries. Pint Price is a database of World Beer Prices. Use this site … Continue reading
NEW YORK (Reuters) – The Walt Disney Studios previewed 10 animated movies on Monday that it will release during the next four years, including further installments in the “Toy Story” and “Cars” series and two new fairy tales. With the … Continue reading
Improve Everywhere strikes again. This time out of nowhere they surprise the players on the field and turn a little league game a major event complete with a Jumbo-Tron, a large crowd, and an NBC Sports announcing crew. Too bad … Continue reading
FAVORITE BOOK â€œWhat is your favorite book of all time?â€ Unprompted responses Base: All adults 2008 The Bible 1 Gone with the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell 2 Lord of the Rings (series), by J.R.R. Tolkien 3 Harry Potter (series), by … Continue reading
ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (AP) — An arrest report say a 70-year-old man attacked an 81-year-old man with a pricing gun inside a Wal-Mart. The report says Dennis O’Brien and John Esposito began arguing Sunday and O’Brien swung at Esposito … Continue reading