- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 08 April 8, 2008
The following link is to Dick Cheney’s webpage on Whitehouse.gov.Â I’m not sure how long the link or picture will stay up, but can anyone make out the reflection on his sunglasses? Link
And here is a nice little Wikipedia entry about the song. Every year this tradition almost brings a tear to my eye.
This chart compares all sorts of trophies such as the Grammy, Oscar, Heisman, Lombardi, and many others.
Forget eHarmony or any other on-line matchmaking service. If you need some tips on finding a wife, maybe these examples from the Old Testament will help. 1. Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim … Continue reading
Fourteen years ago, Chris Clark shelled out 20 bucks to register the domain name “pizza.com.” This afternoon, he sold it for $2.6 million. Full Article This story kind of reminds me of Jerry Jones selling back the domain Cowboys.com.Â Link
This picture was found on a website with some really neat photos of animals.Â I really like how the page opens and looking at a dog walking from underneath, as if the dog is walking on glass. Link
Shuhei Ogawara, a retired city hall employee in the Fukushima Prefecture, spent three months gluing 7382 used chopsticks into a 66 pound, 13′-4″ canoe, and coated it with a polyester resin coat. Launch is planned for May at Lake Inawahiro. … Continue reading
Paige Heard is serving as a Regimental Army Chaplain at historic West Point Military Academy. Every Sunday Chaplain Heard can be heard preaching the gospel at 10:30 a.m. during the Protestant worship service at the beautiful West Point Military Academy … Continue reading
One day in the future WifeGeeding and I plan on starting a family. Hopefully we will be able to conceive, and if such a blessing were to occur I guess we will have to be like all those other couples … Continue reading
It all starts around the 22 second mark.