- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2008
Everytime I think of Epcot, the end of this commercial comes to mind. As a child, I always wondered how they heck did they got Mickey up there and how is he able to stand without falling down.
A view of the Lorraine Motel from the bathroom window where prosecutors say James Earl Ray fired the shot that killing King.Â Source
I think the most interesting part of this story is that a female teacher has the first name of Vince. Does anyone else know of any females named Vince? BOSTON (AP) — Once again, an A-Rod got an unfriendly welcome … Continue reading
The 2004 4Runner with about 50K milkes needed another oil change after our road trip to the West Coast and before we drive to Austin this weekend, so WifeGeeding takes the vehicle to our local Kwik Kar.Â This time they … Continue reading
Take the pasta shape quiz here.
BRIGHAM CITY, Utah — Biologists are trying to identify a fish with large fangs that was found near a lake in Utah. The fish was found a few weeks ago in a parking lot near a lake in Brigham City, … Continue reading
Short yellow light times at intersections have been shown to increase the number of traffic violations and accidents. Conversely, increasing the yellow light duration can dramatically reduce red-light violations at an intersection. Some local governments have ignored the safety benefit … Continue reading
A cute song/video, especially when the little girl speaks.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (BP)–In America’s celebrity-driven culture, perhaps the most harmful “Pied Piper” of heresies leading millions astray is Oprah Winfrey. Her adoption of anti-biblical doctrine is on display every day this year through her satellite radio network channel “Oprah & … Continue reading
We live in igloos. We live in houses, and they are very well built houses. Canadians do not have the same technology as Americans. There is snow everywhere all year long. We don’t get the same movies Americans do. Canada … Continue reading
Would you believe that the tallest bridge in France reaches higher than the Eiffel tower, or that a single dam in China can hold back 1.4 trillion cubic feet or water? Each of the projects depicted here has set at … Continue reading