- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 April 3, 2008
Oh, I guess there actually is cheerleading in baseball; but it just doesn’t seem right. The Florida Marlins Mermaids And they even have some sort of tourney bracket.Â Link I wonder if there are any other MLB teams with cheerleaders. … Continue reading
Here’s a marketing IQ test, be sure to have your sound on. Link And my results:
FORT WORTH — The routine was familiar to the family and friends of J.C. and Josie Cox. When the couple visited, they’d sit a spell and talk, perhaps for an hour, maybe two. Then, without saying a word, Mr. Cox … Continue reading
NEW YORK – “Friday Night Lights” will shine again next season. The acclaimed football-and-family drama will return on NBC for a third year after 13 new episodes have aired on satellite-television provider DirecTV, in an unusual deal designed to spread … Continue reading
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Arkansas’ marriage-age crisis is over. A law that mistakenly allowed anyone even toddlers â€” to marry with parental permission was repealed by a measure signed into law Wednesday by Gov. Mike Beebe, ending months of embarrassment … Continue reading
MADRID, Spain – A burglar who broke into a funeral home tried to fool police by playing dead, but two things gave him away. First, he breathed. Plus, he wore grungy clothes rather than the Sunday best of those settling … Continue reading
Welcome to the home of the famous healthy powdered peanut butter. Our two featured products are powdered peanut butter (PB2) and Roasted peanut oil, both made from USA grown peanuts and processed without any chemicals. PB2 has 75% less fat, … Continue reading