- Mike Honcho: You are spot on about parents and their kids at practice. I have coached many years and I have never...
- Michael Willoughby: People are not mind readers and they do not know what your needs are unless you express them....
- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2008
FORT WORTH — An aspiring record-label owner is singing the blues after being arrested last week when bank employees said he tried to pass a $360 billion check. Full Article
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – The Rhinestone Cowboy is trying on some more fashionable threads. Country singer/guitarist Glen Campbell is following in the footsteps of artists such as Johnny Cash and Neil Diamond by recording a new album designed to inspire … Continue reading
Dear Cakehead, What cake would taste best garnished with bacon? Love, Mira Dear Mira, Pairing salty and sweet edibles is one of our favorite activities. To tackle this particular challenge was a special delight since we can think of little … Continue reading
Memphis, TN – Attorneys for the American Civil Liberties Union say Daphne Beasley, the principal of Hollis F. Price Middle College High School in South Memphis, went way beyond her role as educator. The ACLU says in September 2007, Beasley … Continue reading
When an Ohio woman looked at an ultrasound she expected to see a developing fetus. Instead, she saw what she believes to be an image of Jesus Christ, MyFox Cleveland reported on its Web site. Monet Sledge, from Lorain, Ohio, … Continue reading
KIEV, Ukraine – Twenty-two years after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, work is under way on a colossal new shelter to cover the ruins and deadly radioactive contents of the exploded Soviet-era power plant. For years, the original iron and concrete … Continue reading
In the late ’90s, pop-culture historian Bill Geerhart had a little too much time on his hands and a surfeit of stamps. So, for his own entertainment, the then-unemployed thirtysomething launched a letter-writing campaign to some of the most powerful … Continue reading
Dedicated to a hobby that turns out approximately 10 zillion different cards a year. Not all of them can be pretty. Link
The good stuff starts around the 45 second mark.
I’ve been to Russia now four times, and one of the most interesting and unusual retail practices in stores there is the Russian sales clerks’ habit of tearing almost every sales receipt before they hand it to you or set … Continue reading