- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2008
Announcer: “There have been many presidents who have thrown out first pitches, but I don’t now that anybody’s ever done it better than this particular president.”
Obama on bowling: ‘I was terrible’ ALTOONA, Pennsylvania (AP) â€” While Democrats increasingly worry about winning ugly, Barack Obama was losing beautifully at a bowling lane in this central Pennsylvania city. “My economic plan is better than my bowling,” Obama … Continue reading