- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2008
Announcer: “There have been many presidents who have thrown out first pitches, but I don’t now that anybody’s ever done it better than this particular president.”
Obama on bowling: ‘I was terrible’ ALTOONA, Pennsylvania (AP) â€” While Democrats increasingly worry about winning ugly, Barack Obama was losing beautifully at a bowling lane in this central Pennsylvania city. “My economic plan is better than my bowling,” Obama … Continue reading