- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 March 27, 2008
There’s a lot of buzz over the girl in this video. Here real name is Katherine Lee, but I think she is better known as Deltalina. Turns out she’s actually a real Delta flight attendant since 1997. Article
A pallbearer says he was seriously hurt after he fell intoÂ a grave and the coffin he was helping to carry crashed on top of him. The injured pallbearer, Joseph Rivas, blamed the funeral home for the accident. Rivas says the … Continue reading
A blog where people post anonymously emails from their mother. Does your mom still have an AOL account? Does she email you her random, yet charming, thoughts on life and love? Does she wish you called more often? Link This … Continue reading
Visitors to Hotel Preston won’t find the Holy Bible in their nightstand. Instead, travelers will have to call room service to order it from a “spiritual menu,” which will include other literary offerings like the Book of Mormon, the Quran … Continue reading
Too injured to work, but well enough to run in high-heels and womens clothing for Hannah Montana tickets
HARTFORD, Conn. – Prosecutors say a video shows a Connecticut correction officer running a 40-yard-dash in women’s clothing and high heels – at a time he had claimed he was too injured to work. Garrett A. Dalton of Naugatuck has … Continue reading
QR codes are practically everywhere in Japan nowadays, but hereâ€™s a unique take on the technology: Japanese gravestone maker Ishi no Koe (“Voice of the Stone”) recently announced plans to begin selling gravestones with the two-dimensional bar codes embedded into … Continue reading