- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 March 27, 2008
There’s a lot of buzz over the girl in this video. Here real name is Katherine Lee, but I think she is better known as Deltalina. Turns out she’s actually a real Delta flight attendant since 1997. Article
A pallbearer says he was seriously hurt after he fell intoÂ a grave and the coffin he was helping to carry crashed on top of him. The injured pallbearer, Joseph Rivas, blamed the funeral home for the accident. Rivas says the … Continue reading
A blog where people post anonymously emails from their mother. Does your mom still have an AOL account? Does she email you her random, yet charming, thoughts on life and love? Does she wish you called more often? Link This … Continue reading
Visitors to Hotel Preston won’t find the Holy Bible in their nightstand. Instead, travelers will have to call room service to order it from a “spiritual menu,” which will include other literary offerings like the Book of Mormon, the Quran … Continue reading
Too injured to work, but well enough to run in high-heels and womens clothing for Hannah Montana tickets
HARTFORD, Conn. – Prosecutors say a video shows a Connecticut correction officer running a 40-yard-dash in women’s clothing and high heels – at a time he had claimed he was too injured to work. Garrett A. Dalton of Naugatuck has … Continue reading
QR codes are practically everywhere in Japan nowadays, but hereâ€™s a unique take on the technology: Japanese gravestone maker Ishi no Koe (“Voice of the Stone”) recently announced plans to begin selling gravestones with the two-dimensional bar codes embedded into … Continue reading