- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2008
A recession may be looming, but a group of investors thinks Americans are ready to pony up $35 for a movie ticket. Village Roadshow Ltd., Act III, Lambert Entertainment and the Retirement Systems of Alabama pension fund have partnered to … Continue reading
360 Degree Mirror Seven panel mirror makes all angles visible simultaneously for full coverage while you style hair, apply make-up. Central mirror illuminates. Mounts with suction cups or screws. Requires three AAA batteries. Link
SEDALIA, Mo. — Officials are trying to determine whether to file charges against a man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite television system in their home. Patsy D. Long, 34, of Deep Water, was pronounced … Continue reading
Make a mix tape and share it online. Link
Here are some hi-res pics of the last space mission. This article talks about life in space as well iPods in space: For the last few years astronauts have been allowed to fly with iPods, a great space saver over … Continue reading
Apparently so . . . TOKYO (AFP) – In an unprecedented experiment, a Japanese astronaut has thrown a boomerang in space and confirmed it flies back much like on Earth. Astronaut Takao Doi “threw a boomerang and saw it come … Continue reading
Then I have found a site for you. Link