- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2008
A recession may be looming, but a group of investors thinks Americans are ready to pony up $35 for a movie ticket. Village Roadshow Ltd., Act III, Lambert Entertainment and the Retirement Systems of Alabama pension fund have partnered to … Continue reading
360 Degree Mirror Seven panel mirror makes all angles visible simultaneously for full coverage while you style hair, apply make-up. Central mirror illuminates. Mounts with suction cups or screws. Requires three AAA batteries. Link
SEDALIA, Mo. — Officials are trying to determine whether to file charges against a man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite television system in their home. Patsy D. Long, 34, of Deep Water, was pronounced … Continue reading
Make a mix tape and share it online. Link
Here are some hi-res pics of the last space mission. This article talks about life in space as well iPods in space: For the last few years astronauts have been allowed to fly with iPods, a great space saver over … Continue reading
Apparently so . . . TOKYO (AFP) – In an unprecedented experiment, a Japanese astronaut has thrown a boomerang in space and confirmed it flies back much like on Earth. Astronaut Takao Doi “threw a boomerang and saw it come … Continue reading
Then I have found a site for you. Link