- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2008
A recession may be looming, but a group of investors thinks Americans are ready to pony up $35 for a movie ticket. Village Roadshow Ltd., Act III, Lambert Entertainment and the Retirement Systems of Alabama pension fund have partnered to … Continue reading
360 Degree Mirror Seven panel mirror makes all angles visible simultaneously for full coverage while you style hair, apply make-up. Central mirror illuminates. Mounts with suction cups or screws. Requires three AAA batteries. Link
SEDALIA, Mo. — Officials are trying to determine whether to file charges against a man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite television system in their home. Patsy D. Long, 34, of Deep Water, was pronounced … Continue reading
Make a mix tape and share it online. Link
Here are some hi-res pics of the last space mission. This article talks about life in space as well iPods in space: For the last few years astronauts have been allowed to fly with iPods, a great space saver over … Continue reading
Apparently so . . . TOKYO (AFP) – In an unprecedented experiment, a Japanese astronaut has thrown a boomerang in space and confirmed it flies back much like on Earth. Astronaut Takao Doi “threw a boomerang and saw it come … Continue reading
Then I have found a site for you. Link