- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 March 25, 2008
A rare wild jaguar seen and photographed in the United States by hunter Warner Glenn is bayed by hounds during a hunting trip at an unknown location in southwestern New Mexico, February 20, 2006. Glenn and other members of his … Continue reading
As weird as this may sound, I mean literally reach in and touch the inside of the cow! In case you didnâ€™t know animals can live perfectly well with a permanent hole in their stomachs. Scientists call these surgically made … Continue reading
The website is in French but there are lots of pictures. Link
Google makes your life easier with great search, but did you also know it’s loaded with pranks, goofs, and put-ons? We show you the best of the bunch. Link I really got a kick out of this one: You could … Continue reading
The live action movie G.I. Joe hits theaters in Aug 2009, but here is a picture of Ray Park as Snake Eyes. Link
This year, 49 publishers nominated 359 titles published in 2007. CT editors selected the top books in each category, and then panels of judges â€” one panel per category â€” voted. In the end, we chose 10 winners and gave … Continue reading