- sara: Hey! I went to Incarnate Word! I graduated the year before the football program actually started and they sold...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Added to the list of "Things I Don't Understand."
- Mr. Mike Honcho: …and all the kids suddenly sat up a little straighter and gave her their undivided attention....
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Sorry, I do not understand this.
- Tex: How about SLAUGHTER CREEK and SLAUGHTER Lane ?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2008
NAHA, Japan – At a Zen Buddhist temple in southern Japan, even the dog prays. Mimicking his master, priest Joei Yoshikuni, a 1 1/2-year-old black-and-white Chihuahua named Conan joins in the daily prayers at Naha’s Shuri Kannondo temple, sitting up … Continue reading
Click the link and look in the second window from the left. LinkÂ Â Â Â Article
I tied a disposable camera to a bench with a sign that read: Good afternoon, I attached this camera to the bench so you could take pictures. Seriously. So have fun. I’ll be back later this evening to pick it … Continue reading
The Intellivision was perhaps my favorite of the 80’s. Link
The Rollings Stones come in at #2. Link
A 78-year-old German woman went into the hospital last month to have surgery on her leg. Because of a mixup, Frankenpost reports that she left the Hochfranken-Klinik in MÃ¼nchberg, Germany, with an artificial anus. The paper says some members of … Continue reading
Itâ€™s a sitcom-length Sunday worship service. A Sweet Half-Hour of Prayer. And itâ€™s attracting time-sensitive seekers to The Church at Rock Creek at 12: 30 p.m. Sundays. The Little Rock Southern Baptist megachurch is billing the new 30-minute-long event as … Continue reading
An Oregon man who used to be a woman says he is pregnant with a baby girl. Thomas Beatie’s first-person story appears in a recent issue of The Advocate, a Los Angeles-based newsmagazine for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgendered people. … Continue reading