- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2008
NAHA, Japan – At a Zen Buddhist temple in southern Japan, even the dog prays. Mimicking his master, priest Joei Yoshikuni, a 1 1/2-year-old black-and-white Chihuahua named Conan joins in the daily prayers at Naha’s Shuri Kannondo temple, sitting up … Continue reading
Click the link and look in the second window from the left. LinkÂ Â Â Â Article
I tied a disposable camera to a bench with a sign that read: Good afternoon, I attached this camera to the bench so you could take pictures. Seriously. So have fun. I’ll be back later this evening to pick it … Continue reading
The Intellivision was perhaps my favorite of the 80’s. Link
The Rollings Stones come in at #2. Link
A 78-year-old German woman went into the hospital last month to have surgery on her leg. Because of a mixup, Frankenpost reports that she left the Hochfranken-Klinik in MÃ¼nchberg, Germany, with an artificial anus. The paper says some members of … Continue reading
Itâ€™s a sitcom-length Sunday worship service. A Sweet Half-Hour of Prayer. And itâ€™s attracting time-sensitive seekers to The Church at Rock Creek at 12: 30 p.m. Sundays. The Little Rock Southern Baptist megachurch is billing the new 30-minute-long event as … Continue reading
An Oregon man who used to be a woman says he is pregnant with a baby girl. Thomas Beatie’s first-person story appears in a recent issue of The Advocate, a Los Angeles-based newsmagazine for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgendered people. … Continue reading