- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2008
Question: Can anyone provide me with a source on the meaning of that symbol? I tried searching the interwebs and came up short.
100 games to play and hours of fun. I was a little disappointed that Double Dribble wasn’t on the list, but you can still run with Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl. Link
Saw this video on CBS Sunday Morning this morning and found it extrememly inspirational. After a rare blood disease claimed all four of his limbs, Dustin Carter became a troubled kid. That is, until he discovered … wrestling. Steve Hartman … Continue reading
Bush, McCain dine on hot dogs in White House lunch WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (Reuters) – President George W. Bush may have given presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain the royal treatment at the White House on Wednesday, but the … Continue reading