- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2008
Question: Can anyone provide me with a source on the meaning of that symbol? I tried searching the interwebs and came up short.
100 games to play and hours of fun. I was a little disappointed that Double Dribble wasn’t on the list, but you can still run with Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl. Link
Saw this video on CBS Sunday Morning this morning and found it extrememly inspirational. After a rare blood disease claimed all four of his limbs, Dustin Carter became a troubled kid. That is, until he discovered … wrestling. Steve Hartman … Continue reading
Bush, McCain dine on hot dogs in White House lunch WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (Reuters) – President George W. Bush may have given presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain the royal treatment at the White House on Wednesday, but the … Continue reading