- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 March 4, 2008
Pandemonium is a good word to describe this event. We had to park several blocks away. The polls stayed open for an extra 2 hours just so everyone that entered the building when the poll closed could vote. The caucus … Continue reading
Â Flickr [Thanks, Gabe!]
Six Flags will help develop thrill parks “across the Arab world,” including a 5 million-square-foot Six Flags DubaiLand park, under a deal the company announced Tuesday. Six Flags and Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holding, announced the deal they will … Continue reading
After a tumultuous weekend of press coverage, Readington Middle School in New Jersey has apparently decided that 200 pennies do add up to $2. Parents and the American Civil Liberties Union are pleased. The controversy erupted last week after several … Continue reading
The High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera would make a great backyard telescope for viewing Mars, and we can also use it at Mars to view other planets. This is an image of Earth and the moon, acquired on … Continue reading
BOSTON (WBZ) â€• A spectacular crash involving a flatbed truck was caught on tape inside the I-90 connector tunnel. The truck was too big, but the driver kept going despite alarms. It happened Tuesday just after 4 p.m. on the … Continue reading
A band of young Ukrainian students found an unusual way to commemorate the death of one of their countries most brilliant surgeons, a doctor Pirogov, who apparently, revolutionized national medicine. They organized a funeral commemorative dinner in one of Kievâ€™s … Continue reading
Can somone please tell me if that’s a rear-view mirror above his head?
Which reminds me that I will vote in the Texas primary, and caucus for the first time in my life.