- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Bush library searches for Web site name AUSTIN – While President Bushâ€™s advisers were taking offers on an ideal spot for his library and museum, they probably should have paid more attention to the virtual real-estate market. Officials finally settled … Continue reading
A blogger writes about stuff he thinks Christians like. For example: Highly specialized Bibles The tankini Disguising gossip as a prayer Grape Juice Saying “I’ll pray for you” and then not Halloween Hating Tattoos for God Fun mission trips Lock … Continue reading
Julio Diaz has a daily routine. Every night, the 31-year-old social worker ends his hour-long subway commute to the Bronx one stop early, just so he can eat at his favorite diner. But one night last month, as Diaz stepped … Continue reading
A Royal Marine who threw himself onto an exploding grenade to save the lives of his patrol has been put forward for the UK’s highest military honour. Lance Corporal Matt Croucher, 24, a reservist from Birmingham, survived because his rucksack … Continue reading
At the Death House Door is a personal and intimate look at the death penalty in the state of Texas through the eyes of Pastor Carroll Pickett, who served 15 years as the death house chaplain to the infamous “Walls” … Continue reading
The newspaper industry has experienced the worst drop in advertising revenue in more than 50 years. According to new data released by the Newspaper Association of America, total print advertising revenue in 2007 plunged 9.4% to $42 billion compared to … Continue reading
The International Edible Book Festival is held annually around April 1st. To date, the following countries have held this festival: Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, United States of America, … Continue reading