- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 February 27, 2008
AUSTRALIAN trainer Jeff Fenech has explored a possible rematch of the infamous Evander Holyfield versus Mike Tyson “bite” fight. Tyson, now 41, bit Holyfield, now 45, twice in the 1997 world heavyweight title clash in Las Vegas, ripping off a … Continue reading
And IMHO the best performace of the song: [Thanks, Pete!]
Last week I mentioned that I visited an allergy/asthma doctor, and this week I had a follow-up appointment to have full allergy test to narrow down what possible gave me my first ever asthma attack. Before the nurse administered the … Continue reading
Larry Norman, who led a San Jose band into the Top 40 before becoming a revolutionary force in Christian music, died Sunday in Salem, Ore. He was 60. “He never tried to become the father of Christian rock,” says Charles … Continue reading
48% of teenagers bought no CDs at all in 2007 LA Times Article The only reason I would buy a CD is forÂ collection purposes.Â For instance, when the new U2 CD (whenever that is) comes out I would prefer having … Continue reading
You can print it out on paper and get the same effect. OpticalIllustions4Kids
The Ulysses spacecraft, which orbits around the Sun, is on the verge of freezing to death. The 17-year-old spacecraft’s demise has been hastened by a glitch preventing power from keeping its fuel from freezing. The 17-year-old spacecraft’s demise has been … Continue reading
The Ebb and Flow of Movies: Box Office Receipts 1986 – 2007 Summer blockbusters and holiday hits make up the bulk of box office revenue each year, while contenders for the top Oscar awards tend to attract smaller audiences that … Continue reading