- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
- Awana Forev: Love the bullet point about the church and indoctrinating the child. The policy just doesn’t seem...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 February 26, 2008
Yes, and it happened last night. Home court team Arkansas-Pine Bluff made a half court shot to send the game into OT; however, several of their fans ran onto the court which resulted into a technical foul since the game … Continue reading
In this ABC News video you hear him say “If you elect me . . . ” There’s a kid to his right that catches the goof and has a funny facial expression.
A simulated photo of Britney Spears at age 36 has been released by a team of experts specializing in “age art”. And the results aren’t looking good. The digital experts from Age Progression composed the image factoring in Britney’s fast … Continue reading
Family friends recently returned from a trip to the Wynn Las Vegas, but the first story they had to tell wasnâ€™t about luxurious accommodations, gambling, restaurants, or shows. It was about the snacks on top of their minibar. The motion-detector … Continue reading
The film, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival back in January, marks Spurlock’s directorial follow-up to the mega-entertaining Super Size Me. This time around, and with a baby on the way, Spurlock travels to the Middle East in an … Continue reading
The Walkstation is the fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. And itâ€™s the first product in the entirely new FitWorkâ„¢ category of products from Details designed to bring healthy … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Pfizer Inc said on Monday it was pulling television advertisements for its Lipitor cholesterol drug featuring Dr. Robert Jarvik, inventor of the Jarvik artificial heart, because they created “misimpressions.” Full Article