- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 February 22, 2008
The National Football League decided that churches will be able to show the Super Bowl on any size screen they want. According to NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy, commissioner Roger Goodell informed Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) that the league would not … Continue reading
This will be the future of video gaming.Â The video is aÂ little long andÂ a tad bit technical, but pretty darn neat. If anything, check the video out from the 2:30 spot. I was also impressed with the part of the … Continue reading
The National Safety Council has been compiling and reporting on injury data every year since the 1920s. The table below was prepared in response to frequent inquiries to the Council concerning the odds of dying from or being killed by … Continue reading
From last night’s episode, it appears that Kate has taken Clair’s baby Aaron as her own for one reason or another. Does that mean that Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6?Â So far we know the Oceanic 6 includes … Continue reading
I start to crack up when he takes off his jacket and tries to pull the crowd in.
Jehovah’s Witnesses are the fastest-growing church body in the U.S. and Canada, now with more than 1 million members, according to new figures that track church membership in the U.S. and Canada.Although Jehovah’s Witnesses ranked 24th on the list of … Continue reading