- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 February 21, 2008
The pictures that follow are of the famous tree featured on the sleeve of U2’s Joshua Tree album. I first visited the Tree in May 1999, and returned several times once I moved to California. In October 2000 it was … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had my first ever asthma attack which resulted in today’s doctors visit.Â I am now battling a case of bronchitis and that skewed the results of some of my breathing tests. The waiting room had a … Continue reading
The latest issue of Vanity Fair includes a set of photo spreads featuring today’s Hollywood actors recreating classic Hitchcock scenes in an article titled The 2008 Hollywood Portfolio: Hitchcock Classics. These photos are as good as anything Annie Leibovitz has … Continue reading
People in Cali, Colombia, are shocked to see the bond between a large African lion and a woman who saved it from abuse, involving long, affectionate kisses and hugs between the pair. Ana Julia Torres, who runs the Villa Lorena … Continue reading
It was nothing more than a warm handshake between two people meeting for the first time – but it was a gesture that saved Mark Gurrieri’s life. The hand that clasped his belonged to a GP, Dr Chris Britt, who … Continue reading
A comedy show group in Eskilstuna, Sweden, plays JS Bach’s “Air” on 31 bottles, all in different tunes.
You are looking at pictures of our family home in Wales. It was built by myself and my father in law with help from passers by and visiting friends. 4 months after starting we were moved in and cosy. I … Continue reading
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following: handbags, book bags, backpacks, purses, food and beverages of any kind, strollers, cameras, video recorders or any type of recording device, tobacco products, personal grooming items (make-up, hair brush or … Continue reading