- Buddy: You do realize a "barrel of oil" is a unit of measure don't you? 42 gallons I believe.
- RPM: Colbert's finale was touching. The song was perfect. Vera Lynn would be proud.
- RPM: Cuba will be a vacation paradise until Harrah's, Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville get their hands on it....
- The Dude: I'd be careful with JetBlue. I pretty sure they can offer low fares because their payments on their...
- Geeding: Back in 2000 or 2001 I met Sims at a gym in Valley Ranch. He was doing some sort of promotion with them and...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 19 February 19, 2008
I think only a handful of my readers will get the joke in the title of this post. Boston Rocker Tells Huckabee To Lay Off The chief songwriter and founder of the band Boston has more than a feeling that … Continue reading
[Image Removed Per Request of Photogropher] More pics
The Phillies pulled off an instant-classic of a clubhouse prank this afternoon in Clearwater. Evil genius Brett Myers concocted a plan where assistant GM Ruben Amaro and manager Charlie Manuel would inform 2nd year pitcher Kyle Kendrick that he was … Continue reading
MANAGUA (Reuters) – Shirts and caps proclaiming the victory of the New England Patriots — when the American football team actually lost the latest Super Bowl — have ended up in the hands of poor Nicaraguan children.Hundreds of shirts and … Continue reading
What happens when a determined young family gives up all oil-based products for a year?Filmmaker John Webster and his family decided to own up to their transgressions and kick their addiction to oil. They committed to a one-year “oil detox”. … Continue reading
I’ve invented Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato votive candles. Maybe I’m crazy, but here’s how my mind works: I love the smell of bacon cooking. I fantasize about having bacon grilling on the stove day and night. In my philosophic musings … Continue reading
Hint:Â He’s 61 years old. Answer and more pics after the jump. Â
[Thanks, Rev Hart!]
The only website where you can post a video saying your personal goodbye to our commander-in-chief! Link