- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 February 15, 2008
Marine falls for dog he called Nubs since his ears were cut off to look like nubs and took four months in nursing him back to health. Marine was later moved 70 miles away and had to leave Nubs behind. … Continue reading
In case you wanted to see who and where the Super Delegates are, check out this Google Map. Link
Ybor City â€“ Pastor Paul Wirth says at Relevant Church located at 1731 E. 7th Avenue they’re not only talking about sex they’re doling out homework. He’s gearing up to issue a challenge to his congregation this Sunday. Married couples … Continue reading
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Millions of Disneyland visitors lined up a half-century ago to catch a glimpse of the future: a home teeming with mind-blowing gadgets such as handsfree phones, wall-sized televisions, plastic chairs, and electric razors and toothbrushes. The “House … Continue reading
But it’s actually illegal. Article
Many U.S. churches have been victims of embezzlement over the years, reflecting not just moral weakness on the part of the wrongdoers, but lax financial controls. Often, church budgets are overseen by volunteers or employees with little guidance or professional … Continue reading
Mao offered U.S. 10 million women WASHINGTON (AP) — Amid a discussion of trade in 1973, Chinese leader Mao Zedong made what U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger called a novel proposition: sending tens of thousands, even 10 million, Chinese … Continue reading
BestÂ New Hampshire South Dakota South Carolina Oregon Wisconsin Worst Hawaii California Alaska Nevada West Virginia Link
Polar Bear Attack. Link
St Skeletorâ€™s Day is a non-commercial alternative to the corporate whorefest that is St Valentineâ€™s Day. Each year, on February 15th, the festival of St. Skeletor occurs worldwide. The purposes are:- a) The destruction of â€˜lurrveâ€™ 2) The destruction of … Continue reading
Try this little trick. Link