- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 February 14, 2008
In a test of the American Dream, Adam Shepard started life from scratch with the clothes on his back and twenty-five dollars. Ten months later, he had an apartment, a car, and a small savings. Alone on a dark gritty … Continue reading
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas activities officials are investigating a religious school’s refusal to let a female referee call a boys’ high school basketball game.The Kansas State High School Activities Association said referees reported that Michelle Campbell was preparing … Continue reading
provided by flash-gear.com
With Legos! But nothing beats the original. And I always heard this song was never played in concert, but it turns out Iâ€™m wrong. God bless YouTube.
A Southern Baptist preacher who endorsed GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee on church letterhead said Wednesday he was being investigated by the Internal Revenue Service for mixing religion with politics.Rev. Wiley Drake, a prominent pastor in the Southern Baptist Convention, … Continue reading
From GOP.com Link