- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 February 14, 2008
In a test of the American Dream, Adam Shepard started life from scratch with the clothes on his back and twenty-five dollars. Ten months later, he had an apartment, a car, and a small savings. Alone on a dark gritty … Continue reading
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas activities officials are investigating a religious school’s refusal to let a female referee call a boys’ high school basketball game.The Kansas State High School Activities Association said referees reported that Michelle Campbell was preparing … Continue reading
provided by flash-gear.com
With Legos! But nothing beats the original. And I always heard this song was never played in concert, but it turns out Iâ€™m wrong. God bless YouTube.
A Southern Baptist preacher who endorsed GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee on church letterhead said Wednesday he was being investigated by the Internal Revenue Service for mixing religion with politics.Rev. Wiley Drake, a prominent pastor in the Southern Baptist Convention, … Continue reading
From GOP.com Link