- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2008
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 13 (UPI) — A man alleged to be the love child of former U.S. President John Kennedy revealed his name and a photo to a Canadian newspaper in Vancouver Wednesday.Vanity Fair magazine has been quietly working … Continue reading
90 Day Jane A Living, Breathing Hoax HOAX UPDATE: I’m going to kill myself in 90 days UPDATE: The website is back up, and it turns out to be an “art” project. Link 90DayJane is a personal art piece about … Continue reading
Back in 1995 I thought Jason Kidd was an idiot for saying this when he was drafted by theÂ lowlyÂ Mavs: We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees. But since he’s now coming back to Dallas, that quote almost makes … Continue reading
To date, fifteen senators have gone onto serve in the nation’s highest elected office, the presidency. Two senators, Warren G. Harding and John F. Kennedy, moved directly from the U.S. Senate to the White House. Source Wow, out of the … Continue reading
This was the dramatic scene as the world’s largest statue of Jesus was hit by lightning. The bolt parted the thunderclouds over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to strike Christ the Redeemer. The statue is 130ft tall, is made of 700 … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Dolly Parton’s breasts may be two of the wonders of the entertainment world, but the country music icon says they are a pain in her back. Parton, 62, said on Monday she would postpone her upcoming … Continue reading
Now I’m ready to tune into SNL on Feb 23 to see what kind of political comedy material they’ve been salivating over for the past 100 days.Â The lovely Tina Fey will be hosting. Link
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A middle school teacher accused of using duct tape to bind a student to his desk was suspended for more than a week without pay for the alleged incident. Full Article
OCEANSIDE, Calif. — John Corcoran graduated from college and taught high school for 17 years without being able to read, write or spell. Full Article