- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 February 12, 2008
Tampa, Florida – The Hillsborough Co. Sheriff’s Office held a press conference at 10:30am regarding the deputy who can be seen on video dumping a man in a wheelchair onto the ground.They’ve announced that Deputy Charlette Jones has been relieved … Continue reading
A life-changing and life-saving invention â€“ the PlayPumpÂ® water system — can provide easy access to clean drinking water, bring joy to children, and lead to improvements in health, education, gender equality, and economic development. The PlayPump systems are innovative, … Continue reading
So I knew nothing about this . . . The myth of “dibs,” the unofficial, controversial but widespread post-snowstorm practice of saving yourself a street-parking space with household junk, is somewhat grand: An industrious citizen gets out there with a … Continue reading
Known also as Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, National Pancake Day dates back several centuries to when the English prepped for fasting during Lent. Strict rules prohibited the eating of all dairy products during Lent, so pancakes were made to … Continue reading
A cow eats a live baby chick.
For Clinton, Ohio and Texas Emerge as Key States to Win Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and her advisers increasingly believe that, after a series of losses, she has been boxed into a must-win position in the Ohio and Texas primaries … Continue reading
This is to introduce you to a Village called Dignity Village, Inc. We are a formally mobile Tent City founded by homeless people for those in the homeless community that were sick and tired of living on the streets ,under … Continue reading
You wonâ€™t find any meat at a new spot in Portland, but you will find a whole lot of flesh. Casa Diablo claims to be the worldâ€™s first vegan strip club — there’s no meat, eggs or dairy on the … Continue reading
Jason Rae is a typical junior in college. He spends several hours a day in class at Marquette University in Wisconsin where he is majoring in history and political science. He is closely following the Marquette basketball team and has … Continue reading