- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 February 8, 2008
I found the following chart from sl-lost.com.Â A larger version is here. Season 3 was when they took that mid-season hiatus.Â HUGE mistake at the time, but it looks like the rating have rebounded somewhat with the start of this … Continue reading
A phone number appeared on the TV screen regarding the crash of Oceanic 815: 888-548-0034 When you give it a call you hear a nice little message. As for who is Ben’s contact on the ship, my money is on … Continue reading
If you attended any church youth group in the 90’s you definately got your share of DC Talk.Â It’s been a long time since I’ve listend to “Luv Is A Verb” and “Jesus Is Still Alright With Me” – surprisingly … Continue reading
A 62-year-old convicted pedophile shot and killed while holding a flare gun Wednesday was an adult Bible study teacher at a Central Florida church, police said. Sheriff’s deputies and Orlando police officers were performing surveillance on the man, who was … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – It’s almost as if people can barely stand the thought of President Bush and Congress anymore. Bush reached his lowest approval rating in The Associated Press-Ipsos poll on Friday as only 30 percent said they like the job … Continue reading
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A Jacksonville boy received a very public punishment from his mother after getting in trouble in class.The boy had to stand across the street from his school with a sign that read: “I was rude to my … Continue reading
The Democratic presidential hopeful critiques her past style faux pas in Us Weekly’s Fashion Police. Link