- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 February 7, 2008
A Kaiapoi man punched a man twice in the toilet of a central Christchurch bar because he committed “a breach of urinal etiquette”, a court was told today. Edward Trevor Aldridge, 47, pleaded guilty in Christchurch District Court to assault … Continue reading
A former beauty queen who was stripped of her tiara after racy photos of her appeared on the Internet has been freed from jail following her arrest on traffic offenses.Katherine N. “Katie” Rees, 23, a former Miss Nevada USA, was … Continue reading
LinkÂ [Thanks, MFECP!]
With the Pro Bowl this weekend comes the offical end of the NFL season.Â Â That melancholy moment hit most of us right after the clock hit zero (or 00:01 for Bill Belichick)Â Â at the Super Bowl.Â The NFL is theÂ best profressional sports … Continue reading
The Reebok commercial that would have aired if the evil Pats would have won the Super Bowl.
Need to be cheered up? Happy, Texas 79042 Pep, Texas 79353 Smiley, Texas 78159 Paradise, Texas 76073 Rainbow, Texas 76077 Sweet Home, Texas 77987 Comfort, Texas 78013 Friendship, Texas 76530 Love the Sun? Sun City , Texas 78628 Sunrise , … Continue reading
More Designer Slides
A piece of JFK assassination history now lies buried in the most unlikely of places: a former limestone quarry in Kansas.It is the end â€“ at least for now â€“ in the long and sometimes strange journey of Parkland Memorial … Continue reading
There was an old Yates Wine Lodge on Moorfields in Liverpool, empty and decaying for several years when someone came up with the idea of turning it into a piece of public art. Richard Wilson is one of Britain’s most … Continue reading