- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 February 7, 2008
A Kaiapoi man punched a man twice in the toilet of a central Christchurch bar because he committed “a breach of urinal etiquette”, a court was told today. Edward Trevor Aldridge, 47, pleaded guilty in Christchurch District Court to assault … Continue reading
A former beauty queen who was stripped of her tiara after racy photos of her appeared on the Internet has been freed from jail following her arrest on traffic offenses.Katherine N. “Katie” Rees, 23, a former Miss Nevada USA, was … Continue reading
LinkÂ [Thanks, MFECP!]
With the Pro Bowl this weekend comes the offical end of the NFL season.Â Â That melancholy moment hit most of us right after the clock hit zero (or 00:01 for Bill Belichick)Â Â at the Super Bowl.Â The NFL is theÂ best profressional sports … Continue reading
The Reebok commercial that would have aired if the evil Pats would have won the Super Bowl.
Need to be cheered up? Happy, Texas 79042 Pep, Texas 79353 Smiley, Texas 78159 Paradise, Texas 76073 Rainbow, Texas 76077 Sweet Home, Texas 77987 Comfort, Texas 78013 Friendship, Texas 76530 Love the Sun? Sun City , Texas 78628 Sunrise , … Continue reading
More Designer Slides
A piece of JFK assassination history now lies buried in the most unlikely of places: a former limestone quarry in Kansas.It is the end â€“ at least for now â€“ in the long and sometimes strange journey of Parkland Memorial … Continue reading
There was an old Yates Wine Lodge on Moorfields in Liverpool, empty and decaying for several years when someone came up with the idea of turning it into a piece of public art. Richard Wilson is one of Britain’s most … Continue reading