- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2008
My results: Â Find your Sawyer Nickname here.
Ash Wednesday already? The Los Angeles Times writes about the calendar’s surprise. “Today is Ash Wednesday, and if the start of the Lenten season leading to Easter seems early this year, there’s a reason: The last time Lent arrived this … Continue reading
I thought this was interesting: Here are the numbers just for the 19 states where both parties had elections yesterday Obama/Clinton voters: 14,460,149 McCain/Romney/Huckabee voters: 8,367,694 Or, 73% more Democratic voters than Republican voters. A lot of this is huge … Continue reading
An article about the Prophet Muhammad in the English-language Wikipedia has become the subject of an online protest in the last few weeks because of its representations of Muhammad, taken from medieval manuscripts.In addition to numerous e-mail messages sent to … Continue reading
If Victor Thompson had hair covering his Patriots-emblazoned skull, he admits he probably would have been pulling it out Sunday evening as New England went down to defeat in Super Bowl XLII.For the New York Giants, the 17-14 win was … Continue reading
Meet the Col-Pop
Businesses could be fined as much as $625 for selling U.S. or Iowa flags made in other countries under legislation an eastern Iowa lawmaker plans to propose.”I personally don’t want my coffin draped in a Chinese-made flag when I pass … Continue reading
The article is a bit long, but here’s the gist: when an egg is cooked, the protein molecules unroll themselves, link up and enclose the water molecules. In order to ‘uncook’ the egg, you need to detach the protein molecules … Continue reading
CAMDEN (Feb 1): The Merriam Webster Dictionary definition for flatulence is brief: “flatus expelled through the anus.” And while it’s a natural bodily function, it seems some Camden-Rockport Middle School eighth-grade boys are taking it to new heights and making … Continue reading