- Andy B: Thanks for the shout-out, Keith! I trained all summer for this, and the race went really well for me....
- RPM: I thought the Beto / Cruz debate was a draw, but Beto did draw blood a few times calling out Cruz for lying....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Challenging times for some church affiliated institutions of higher education. Sorry to see...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you have a better memory than yours truly. There was a KFC #1 before there was a KFC #2. I...
- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2008
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) was born August 29, 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone on a U.S. military base to two United States citizens. Because of the location of his birth, McCain’s eligibility for the presidency is now in question.The … Continue reading
I’m note what I find more interesting about this article from the Baptist Press: That Andy RooneyÂ states he’s an atheist or The name of the street evangelist As thousands of people thronged Phoenix for the Super Bowl, a small contingent … Continue reading
Last night was absolute gold.Â It was so great it caused me to have an asthma attack and sent me to the hospital.
I never had asthma, so when I couldn’t take in a full breath I started to freak out.Â This all happened about two in the morning and WifeGeeding sensing a good blogging opportunity decided to snap this pic with her … Continue reading
Due to illness.
Ten toes to count from so you can leave your shoes on. Made from Cedar in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Link
What was your pigskin pick for the Superbowl? Mine was bacon. Err, long drawn out and ludicrous analogy here: Superbowl ~ football ~ pigskin ~ bacon-wrapped pork loaf. It’ll become clear later. Here’s the thought. People have been building all … Continue reading
The children of pop star Michael Jackson have been pictured for the first time without their customary disguises on a family outing in Las Vegas. The 49-year-old singer usually keeps Prince Michael I, 10, Paris, nine and Prince Michael II, … Continue reading