- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2008
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) was born August 29, 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone on a U.S. military base to two United States citizens. Because of the location of his birth, McCain’s eligibility for the presidency is now in question.The … Continue reading
I’m note what I find more interesting about this article from the Baptist Press: That Andy RooneyÂ states he’s an atheist or The name of the street evangelist As thousands of people thronged Phoenix for the Super Bowl, a small contingent … Continue reading
Last night was absolute gold.Â It was so great it caused me to have an asthma attack and sent me to the hospital.
I never had asthma, so when I couldn’t take in a full breath I started to freak out.Â This all happened about two in the morning and WifeGeeding sensing a good blogging opportunity decided to snap this pic with her … Continue reading
Due to illness.
Ten toes to count from so you can leave your shoes on. Made from Cedar in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Link
What was your pigskin pick for the Superbowl? Mine was bacon. Err, long drawn out and ludicrous analogy here: Superbowl ~ football ~ pigskin ~ bacon-wrapped pork loaf. It’ll become clear later. Here’s the thought. People have been building all … Continue reading
The children of pop star Michael Jackson have been pictured for the first time without their customary disguises on a family outing in Las Vegas. The 49-year-old singer usually keeps Prince Michael I, 10, Paris, nine and Prince Michael II, … Continue reading