- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2008
Cheaters never win. Â And to think I thought Dallas was CHOKE CITY! As hard as it is for this Cowboy fan to say, way to go Giants! Resilience indeed.
Musicians and celebrities are some of the most popular subjects on YouTube, and a new video is tapping that star power to mobilize young voters for Barack Obama. On Saturday, YouTuber user “WeCan08” uploaded “Yes We Can,” a music video … Continue reading
And I remember as a kid cracking up at this part, because I think it could possibly happen.