- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 February 1, 2008
Via Cute Overload
SMU considers pub to combat drunken driving An SMU task force created in the aftermath of three student death related to drugs or alcohol has recommended opening a campus pub that would serve beer and some students say it is … Continue reading
Source and larger pic
This coffin thing is still bugging me.Â I made a post earlier this week thinking the person inside the coffin was Ben.Â However, after watching the one hour recap show last night, I started to think it could be Locke.Â … Continue reading
JANUARY 31–When the first packs of the 2008 Topps baseball card set arrive in stores next week, kids everywhere will be confronted with the mysterious calculus of value: How many Giulianis will get me an Obama? Is a Huckabee worth … Continue reading
Randy Moss. Does a guy who sulked and loafed for two years in Oakland deserve a Super Bowl ring? Rodney Harrison. One of the league’s dirtiest players, Harrison carries the banner for a Patriots secondary that many opponents believe gets … Continue reading
Groceteria.com is a site about the history of the American supermarket, from both an architectural and a business perspective. As a general rule, the site covers events and stores of the 1920s through the 1980s.
Other overlooked sandwiches of 2007 – Link Credit:Â Original post of the pic via TechGirl’s Flickr page.
ATLANTA, GA â€“ The Super Bowl party will continue on the Gospel Music Channel (GMC) television network on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT) when GMC presents the exclusive world premiere of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2008, the only … Continue reading
But this dog doesn’t seem to mind: