- Geeding: Ha! 🙂 Sometimes, along with my fries, I like to have a side salad. They have an avocado ranch dressing...
- Bryan B.: What is this eating with utensils at Chick-fil-A? I eat my sandwich and waffle fries with my hands like a...
- RPM: I thought Pelosi’s response was gold. Trump is rapidly losing the optics on this. Jeff Fisher is Mr. 7 and...
- Anonymous: “Like”
- Anonymous: If you have maker documentation stating what MERV to use then use it. Of course the monthy timing is just...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2008
10. Mitt Romney is asked if he believes “every word” of the Bible (CNN/You Tube debate (11-28-07). 9. CNN’s Soledad O’Brien asks John Edwards to “name his greatest sin” (CNN/Sojourners town hall 6-26-07). 8. James Dobson tells a reporter he … Continue reading
Kiddo is an innovative proximity alarm that can prevent children from getting lost, being snatched and having accidents. It has two units: a transmitter, which is attached to the child, and a receiver, which is carried by an adult. The … Continue reading
The best thing about Abilene, Texas, is that it’s the birthplace of Jessica Simpson, but Abilene Christian University may give the future Mrs. Romo a run for her money after the school announced a plan to distribute iPhones and iPod … Continue reading
LONDON, England (CNN) — The UK’s Prince Harry is in Afghanistan and has seen combat, the UK Ministry of Defense confirmed Thursday. He was deployed 10 weeks ago and his fellow soldiers were sworn to secrecy. The prince’s status is … Continue reading
DUBLIN (AFP) – An Irishman blinded by an explosion two years ago has had his sight restored after doctors inserted his son’s tooth in his eye, he said on Wednesday. Bob McNichol, 57, from County Mayo in the west of … Continue reading
AHMADABAD, India (AP) — A newborn baby girl fell through the toilet in a moving train and onto the tracks moments after her mother prematurely gave birth, surviving nearly two hours before being found, relatives said Thursday. Full Article