NEW ORLEANS – Hurricane Katrina’s victims have put a price tag on their suffering and it is staggering â€” including one plaintiff seeking the unlikely sum of $3 quadrillion. A whopping $3,014,170,389,176,410 is the dollar figure so far sought from some of the largest claims filed against the federal government over damage from the failure of levees and flood walls following the Aug. 29, 2005, hurricane.
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
- Seymore: I have been supervising kids/adults for about 40 years. I do not mind saying “I do not know”. I...
- RPM: I’m a TCM addict. 31 Days of Oscar are prime TCM because they will slip in movies that aren’t...
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From