- tommy: This is most likely a decent man with an addiction. He should get treatment and we should be ashamed of our...
- Al Dominique: OUTSTANDING! Great timelapse! Very creative my friend, but you always were creative. I recognized...
- Geeding: You have more faith in the amount of local people that read this blog than I do. It would be different if I...
- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 30 January 30, 2008
Especially when you see the larger version here.
NEW YORK (ABP) — The Celebration of a New Baptist Covenant meeting will feature some notable guests: Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Tony Campolo and John Grisham, to name a few. But after the star-studded dust settles, what will … Continue reading
Jeanne Moos provides an cute little report on the State of the Union.Â Watch the video here. [Thanks, Moldy!]
I found the most interesting part of the story is that the teacher’s first name is Wally.Â I can’t recall ever meeting or knowing a Wally other than a TV character. IRASBURG â€” Mel Downs doesn’t object to academic discussions … Continue reading
The grass the two teams will play on was grown at a sod farm in Alabama and trucked here just after the New Year in 18 refrigerated trucks, then laid directly over the sod that had been used for the … Continue reading
These were the peculiar maintenance suggestions for my newly purchased pair of bluejeans, made with raw denim and sold unwashed and untreated so they can form to your body and your daily routine. Link
What surprises me the most about this article is that Fort Worth has a suburb called Newark.Â I lived in this area all my life and have never known about that suburb. Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says he did nothing … Continue reading
I can’t affordÂ to have BagOfNothing.com to be hosted on it’sÂ own dedicated server, so I have to pay for a shared server.Â My website is shared with 499 other websites which are listed after the jump.
TOPEKA, Kansas (AP) — The son of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius is peddling a board game titled “Don’t Drop the Soap,” a prison-themed game he created as part of a class project at the Rhode Island School of Design. John Sebelius, … Continue reading
I made a post earlier today about how great McCain’s wife and daughter look in this photo, but upon further inspection I find the way he is holding his wife’s wrist a bit interesting.Â