- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 29 January 29, 2008
And his daughter, MeghanÂ (on the left in case you couldn’t tell her apart from her mother), is keeping a blog about helping her father campaign. http://McCainBlogette.com/ She even takes the time to list her musical playlists. Link Four play lists … Continue reading
I know that BON has had some performance issues as of late.Â I called my hosting company and they say everything looks fine on the backend. I’m going to try to look into it later this evening, so don’t be … Continue reading
Prepare to explore the darker side of humanity with this Minimates box set featuring Clarice Starling, the twisted Dr Lecter, Buffalo Bill and the ingenious Hannibal the Cannibal! All four Minimates feature all-new Art Asylum sculpts and accessories, including Hannibal’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Dr. Howard Stark’s office is quiet. Very quiet. No patients sit in his waiting room. No receptionist answers the telephone. Stark does not have a receptionist. Instead, he and his assistant Michele Norris-Bell check e-mail alerts on … Continue reading
Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is getting his own reality series. The series is called Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love and will air on Oxygen. The series will spotlight the small town Texas home life of Deion Sanders, his … Continue reading
Eric is a friend of mine from college and I post his letters from time to time.Â It’s been six months since he last wrote, and in this letter he talks about his promotion from Captain to Major and leading … Continue reading
Talk about “gaydar.” In just a fraction of a second, people can accurately judge the sexual orientation of other individuals by glancing at their faces, according to new research. The finding builds on the growing theory that the subconscious mind … Continue reading
Iâ€™m turning 50 next week. So I thought Iâ€™d take the opportunity here to list 50 things Iâ€™ve learned in 50 yearsâ€”truths gleaned from experience and the words of others that guide, inspire and sometimes haunt me: 1. Itâ€™s better … Continue reading