- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 January 29, 2008
And his daughter, MeghanÂ (on the left in case you couldn’t tell her apart from her mother), is keeping a blog about helping her father campaign. http://McCainBlogette.com/ She even takes the time to list her musical playlists. Link Four play lists … Continue reading
I know that BON has had some performance issues as of late.Â I called my hosting company and they say everything looks fine on the backend. I’m going to try to look into it later this evening, so don’t be … Continue reading
Prepare to explore the darker side of humanity with this Minimates box set featuring Clarice Starling, the twisted Dr Lecter, Buffalo Bill and the ingenious Hannibal the Cannibal! All four Minimates feature all-new Art Asylum sculpts and accessories, including Hannibal’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Dr. Howard Stark’s office is quiet. Very quiet. No patients sit in his waiting room. No receptionist answers the telephone. Stark does not have a receptionist. Instead, he and his assistant Michele Norris-Bell check e-mail alerts on … Continue reading
Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is getting his own reality series. The series is called Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love and will air on Oxygen. The series will spotlight the small town Texas home life of Deion Sanders, his … Continue reading
Eric is a friend of mine from college and I post his letters from time to time.Â It’s been six months since he last wrote, and in this letter he talks about his promotion from Captain to Major and leading … Continue reading
Talk about “gaydar.” In just a fraction of a second, people can accurately judge the sexual orientation of other individuals by glancing at their faces, according to new research. The finding builds on the growing theory that the subconscious mind … Continue reading
Iâ€™m turning 50 next week. So I thought Iâ€™d take the opportunity here to list 50 things Iâ€™ve learned in 50 yearsâ€”truths gleaned from experience and the words of others that guide, inspire and sometimes haunt me: 1. Itâ€™s better … Continue reading