- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 January 28, 2008
Â . . . that the press gets a copy of the speech the president gives at the State of the Union.Â It kinda takes the excitement out of the whole thing.
That when you extend a YouTube video to full screen this triangle looking button appears: When you click it it shows related videos.Â Â You can then click and drag the screen and click the dots to see more info and … Continue reading
That is, if you believe that death happens in three’s thing. Head of Greece’s Orthodox Church Dies Faithful Mourn Death of Mormon President I wouldn’tÂ be surprise if we see Billy Graham’s name in the headlines soon.Â Not saying I’m hoping … Continue reading
It has everything you’d find at a four star hotel.Big screen TVs, wireless internet, and a continental breakfast.But while it may look like a Marriott, it’s actually a monastery, home to the Benedictine Sisters of Phoenix. â€œI kept hearing about … Continue reading
Ever wanted to have an online chat with God? Link
Firm Grip is also known as the infamous “butt spray” or “butt glue.” Pageant contestants use this spray adhesive to keep their swimsuit in place while they model in swimwear. It is a MUST! Order your can today for only … Continue reading
With more than 590,000 human-edited definitions, Acronym Finder is the world’s largest and most comprehensive dictionary of acronyms, abbreviations, and initialisms. Combined with the Acronym Attic, Acronym Finder contains more than 4 million acronyms and abbreviations. New! You can also … Continue reading
TOKYO (AFP) – A letter that a young girl in Japan sent into the sky in a balloon some 15 years ago has been found on a fish hauled from 1,000 metres (3,300 feet) below the Pacific. A fisherman found … Continue reading
Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies, sending your little one to a slumberland of sweet dreams. Delicate instruments such as the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron, harp and bells create a soothing atmosphere of sound. These charming recordings … Continue reading