- rushessay: Many countries have attractive season in the hill side and such sites call people towards them. People...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 January 28, 2008
Â . . . that the press gets a copy of the speech the president gives at the State of the Union.Â It kinda takes the excitement out of the whole thing.
That when you extend a YouTube video to full screen this triangle looking button appears: When you click it it shows related videos.Â Â You can then click and drag the screen and click the dots to see more info and … Continue reading
That is, if you believe that death happens in three’s thing. Head of Greece’s Orthodox Church Dies Faithful Mourn Death of Mormon President I wouldn’tÂ be surprise if we see Billy Graham’s name in the headlines soon.Â Not saying I’m hoping … Continue reading
It has everything you’d find at a four star hotel.Big screen TVs, wireless internet, and a continental breakfast.But while it may look like a Marriott, it’s actually a monastery, home to the Benedictine Sisters of Phoenix. â€œI kept hearing about … Continue reading
Ever wanted to have an online chat with God? Link
Firm Grip is also known as the infamous “butt spray” or “butt glue.” Pageant contestants use this spray adhesive to keep their swimsuit in place while they model in swimwear. It is a MUST! Order your can today for only … Continue reading
With more than 590,000 human-edited definitions, Acronym Finder is the world’s largest and most comprehensive dictionary of acronyms, abbreviations, and initialisms. Combined with the Acronym Attic, Acronym Finder contains more than 4 million acronyms and abbreviations. New! You can also … Continue reading
TOKYO (AFP) – A letter that a young girl in Japan sent into the sky in a balloon some 15 years ago has been found on a fish hauled from 1,000 metres (3,300 feet) below the Pacific. A fisherman found … Continue reading
Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies, sending your little one to a slumberland of sweet dreams. Delicate instruments such as the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron, harp and bells create a soothing atmosphere of sound. These charming recordings … Continue reading