- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2008
Christian author has problem with conservativesORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Donald Miller still loves God and Jesus. Don’t misunderstand him. His problem is with Christianity, at least how it’s often practiced. “It’s a dangerous term so I try to avoid it,” … Continue reading
Dedicated to my Favorite East Coast Pastor and his wife who have recently became parents for the first time. Â More here.
Doctors now find patients obnoxious. ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) — A few months ago, Dr. David Golden says, he had to fire a patient for being obnoxious. The patient had a cough. After examining him, Golden recommended a medication. But then … Continue reading
SYDNEY (AFP) – An Australian girl spontaneously switched blood groups and adopted her donor’s immune system following a liver transplant in the first known case of its type, doctors treating her said Thursday. Demi-Lee Brennan was aged nine and seriously … Continue reading
An aerial view of the swimming pool at the resort of San Alfonso del Mar in Algarrobo city on the southern coast of Chile, some 100 km (62 miles) west of Santiago, January 21, 2008. Acknowledged by the Guinness World … Continue reading
For the ladies that always wanted a phone call from Fabio. Link
A Jedi “church” has been born in a galaxy far far away – North Wales. The Holyhead chapter of the self-styled Jedi Church, which claims up to 400,000 members worldwide, has sprung up thanks to brothers Barney and Daniel Jones, … Continue reading
Sometimes this website is red, sometimes it is blue, thus the name www.sometimesredsometimesblue.com Just click refresh a couple of times.
Heath Ledger finished filming on the latest Batman movie where he plays the Joker.Â As a promotion, you can have the Joker be the voice of your voice mail. Kinda creepy considering he’s dead and his character is very dark … Continue reading
The Hitler Room Is Most Popular, and That Has Riled Some Locals Article