- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 January 23, 2008
Today is opening day for U2-3D, but I have tickets for the Saturday show to see it with some very close friends.Â However, I had a pretty crappy day.Â If I were Irish, “crappy” would have been substituted for other … Continue reading
Mexico City has started a women-only bus service to protect female passengers from groping and verbal abuse common on the city’s packed public transportation system.Millions of people cram into subway trains and buses in the Mexican capital, one of the … Continue reading
Just when it seemed like Jessica Simpson and her quarterback hunk Tony Romo might not go the distance, the two were spotted cavorting together on a seemingly romantic hunting trip over the weekend in Texas. But now OK! has learned … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – A study by two nonprofit journalism organizations found that President Bush and top administration officials issued hundreds of false statements about the national security threat from Iraq in the two years following the 2001 terrorist attacks. The study … Continue reading
Anyone who knows movies knows that running is a powerful way to convey emotion on the big screen. Whether a character is heading toward the arms of a true love, avoiding danger, breaking through social barriers, or just escaping a … Continue reading
The University of North Carolina-Asheville menâ€™s basketball team has perhaps the most effective inbounds play in the country: the Bulldogsâ€™ point guard lofts the ball high toward the basket, and center Kenny George either tips it in or dunks it, … Continue reading
Lloyd Scott is a charity fundraiser from London that is best for his charity marathons.Â This is a picture of him from the 2007 London Marathon.Â That’s pretty creative. LloydScott.co.uk Wikipedia