- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 January 18, 2008
ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia football legend Herschel Walker is expected to reveal in an upcoming book that he has multiple personalities — a revelation that surprises the man who coached the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner. “That’s all news to me,” … Continue reading
I really want to take the day off work and catch the first showing on Wednesday morning like a silly teenage girl, but there are some folks that want to watch it with me so I’m going to hold off … Continue reading
Actor Johnny Depp secretly visited London’s Great Ormond St Hospital yesterday to donate a million pounds to thank staff for saving his daughter’s life. Depp arrived unexpectedly at the renowned children’s hospital where eight-year-old Lily-Rose was treated last year when … Continue reading
I know a ChipotleÂ burrito is loaded with calories, but I wasn’t aware that the tortilla alone has 330 calories.Â Source Compare that with the Weight Watchers Smart Ones I normally eat for lunch, lets say the Fajita Chicken Supreme.Â That’s … Continue reading
Clips of James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies are put into this Star Wars clip.
Pirate ToastÂ Â Â Love ToastÂ Â Â Holy Toast
Moviefone is pleased to boldly go where no website has gone before, providing you with an exclusive sneak peek of the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise. This is the first photo released from the eagerly anticipated ‘Star Trek’ film, directed by J.J. … Continue reading
Remember the one about LifeSavers?Â It’s rumored that the inventor created the hole so that if it got lodged in the airway, the hole would allow the child to still breath. Link
The Rev. Walter Hermanns and his wife, Lynn Helmke, almost lost their Packers-Giants game tickets to a paper shredder. One went through, but the Packers will honor it. Article