- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 January 18, 2008
ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia football legend Herschel Walker is expected to reveal in an upcoming book that he has multiple personalities — a revelation that surprises the man who coached the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner. “That’s all news to me,” … Continue reading
I really want to take the day off work and catch the first showing on Wednesday morning like a silly teenage girl, but there are some folks that want to watch it with me so I’m going to hold off … Continue reading
Actor Johnny Depp secretly visited London’s Great Ormond St Hospital yesterday to donate a million pounds to thank staff for saving his daughter’s life. Depp arrived unexpectedly at the renowned children’s hospital where eight-year-old Lily-Rose was treated last year when … Continue reading
I know a ChipotleÂ burrito is loaded with calories, but I wasn’t aware that the tortilla alone has 330 calories.Â Source Compare that with the Weight Watchers Smart Ones I normally eat for lunch, lets say the Fajita Chicken Supreme.Â That’s … Continue reading
Clips of James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies are put into this Star Wars clip.
Pirate ToastÂ Â Â Love ToastÂ Â Â Holy Toast
Moviefone is pleased to boldly go where no website has gone before, providing you with an exclusive sneak peek of the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise. This is the first photo released from the eagerly anticipated ‘Star Trek’ film, directed by J.J. … Continue reading
Remember the one about LifeSavers?Â It’s rumored that the inventor created the hole so that if it got lodged in the airway, the hole would allow the child to still breath. Link
The Rev. Walter Hermanns and his wife, Lynn Helmke, almost lost their Packers-Giants game tickets to a paper shredder. One went through, but the Packers will honor it. Article