- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2008
Amy Jussel,Â a mother that runs a blog named Shaping Youth, was offended by this ad found in Times Square. She emailed Target asking for a comment she could post on her blog, but found that Target “Target does not participate … Continue reading
OKLAHOMA CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–American Farmers and Ranchers Mutual Insurance announces their sponsorship of FFA Night at the Blazers Hockey game Friday night, January 18th at the Ford Center in downtown Oklahoma City. The event will enable the statewide youth organization, FFA, … Continue reading
Harry Potter fans are set to get a double treat in the film of the final story â€“ and movie makers are set to double their money. Crew working on the sixth Potter film, Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, … Continue reading
Gioia, from California writes: Mr. President, A silly question, but who picks your attire for all the important events you attend? Love your ties George W. Bush Dear Gioia, I pick my own suits and my own ties. Thank you … Continue reading
That stoning is still a form of punishment. LONDON (Reuters) – Amnesty International on Tuesday called on Iran to abolish the “grotesque and horrific” practice of stoning people to death. Amnesty, which opposes the death penalty under any circumstances, said … Continue reading
Only $12.00 Â Link
It’s about an eight minute video that some folks say is only shown to Scientologists and that he didn’t want let out. Watch it here.
Tickets are finally on sale for U23D at the Dallas Cinemark IMAX. Link