- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 January 15, 2008
Back in October of 2006 I made a post about someone cyber-squatting on the domain name TonyRomo.com.Â I just tried that URL and can’t pull anything up. Since that time people have actually made comments on my post thinking it’s … Continue reading
In the iconic movie This is Spinal Tap, lead guitarist Nigel Tufnel said of his band’s black album cover, “It’s like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.” He was wrong. A … Continue reading
A Hungarian aquarium is celebrating after its lone female shark produced a pup without ever having come into contact with a male shark. Article
We spend over $5.6 billion dollars a month in Iraq, which is more Federal aid than any current state is receiving. At $5.6 billion dollars, we could pay each and every Iraqi $215 a month, ten times what their average … Continue reading
Believers who choose to have their ashes scattered after being cremated are entitled to a Christian funeral, the Vatican said yesterday. The ruling follows the refusal of a parish priest in the Italian Alps to hold a funeral for a … Continue reading
Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson, who has sharply criticized The Virginian-Pilot in the past, is considering making a bid to buy the newspaper, an associate said Thursday.Landmark Communications Inc., a Norfolk-based media company, announced last week that it was evaluating whether … Continue reading
Lets hope not.