- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 January 10, 2008
Well, here is your result. Link The trip is just under eight hours.
I keep finding story after story about female teachers having sexual encounters with high school students. I wonder if this kind of stuff has always been happening and was never reported, or is it just now some sort of crazy … Continue reading
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A teenager is claiming he coined the phrase “Change Rocks” long before Barack Obama used it for fundraising concerts. But lawyers for Stefan Doyno, a 19-year-old who sells rings and pendants with interchangeable, twist-off stones, aren’t … Continue reading
Those mad scientists at Mitsubishi have built the ultimate entertainment weaponâ€”the laser TV! Lasers shooting out of a television screen isnâ€™t as scary as it may sound. But it does have one big benefit-color. Lasers can be tuned to the … Continue reading
Karen Heimdahl used to be part of the throngs that crowd area malls at Christmas. But this year, bound by the Compact — a growing social movement in which members vow to buy nothing new for a year — she … Continue reading
Mirrors that displays advertisements. Link But probably not as annoying as those Flash advertisements found on the Dallas Morning News website.
Iâ€™m back from my vacation down in the United States, and will return to blogging with regularity as soon as possible. To celebrate my return to this frigid, yet comparatively sane country, I felt it worthwhile to relay a list … Continue reading
Check out the mission statement for this website: To help those people with additional nipples grow and function as productive members of society through knowledge, counseling, self-empowerment, and regular encouragement. Link FYI – There’s not one single picture on that … Continue reading