- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2008
Â The intro is wayyyy to long at two minutes so make sure to skip ahead.Â Other than that, it’s funny and cute – ESPECIALLY the little Batmobile and running into Little Scooby and Shaggy. Part 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Part 3
NEW ORLEANS – Hurricane Katrina’s victims have put a price tag on their suffering and it is staggering â€” including one plaintiff seeking the unlikely sum of $3 quadrillion. A whopping $3,014,170,389,176,410 is the dollar figure so far sought from … Continue reading
January 8, 2008 — Boo-hoo, Big Blue. Jessica Simpson won’t be there. The beautiful bad-luck charm and gal pal of Dallas quarterback Tony Romo will not attend Sunday’s Giants-Cowboys playoff clash, her rep said. This is a huge blow to … Continue reading
Surprise A Pet! is a unique and creative way to treat your canine companion or feline friend with a quality gift package. It’s flexible and fun! You choose from an array of delightful surprise packages; you choose when the gift … Continue reading
DES MOINES, Iowa – Jane Hambleton has dubbed herself the “meanest mom on the planet.” After finding alcohol in her son’s car, she decided to sell the car and share her 19-year-old’s misdeed with everyone â€” by placing an ad … Continue reading
The National Highway Safety Council has done extensive testing on a newly designed seat belt. Results show that accidents can be reduced by as much as 45% when the belt is properly installed. Correct installation is illustrated below!
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. — A mechanic in Deerfield Beach can smell trouble in the cars that come into his shop. After losing his eyesight three years ago, Daniel Moncada relies on his senses of smell and touch to figure out … Continue reading
NEW YORK – Two men wheeled a dead man through the streets in an office chair to a check-cashing store and tried to cash his Social Security check before being arrested on fraud charges, police said. Full Article
This site just might come in handy.Â Link